Tuesday, October 26, 2010

And It Tasted Like Bitter Almonds.


                                            










                                    

                                    


And It Tasted Like Bitter Almonds.
Recently I attended a fashion show at Thush Gallery in Toronto called *see title* which was created by a friend of mine from middle school who designed all the shoe's and her friend who designed all the outfits of the night. It was a pretty awesome night procedes went towards the Rape Crisis Center here in T.O. The reason why one of the model is more "spotlighted" then the rest is because she's my friend and because she always models for me she was found through my portfolio for this event and did an amazing job :) In a later post I'll update about the artists that made this event happen and who knows maybe I'll be able to photograph their designs XP

p.s I love the first picture that's why it's huge great capture of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment