Sunday, November 28, 2010

Let's be a copy cat shall we?

Okay so this is an assignment we recived in my program at Humber College to recreate an AD of our choosing back in first year semester 1. I just remembered it since that's the current project the first years are working on now. But why the heck did I have to choose one of the toughest ad's out there? I'm clearly not a food stylist nor do I know one as of yet. So that was a lot of wasted tomatoes and multiple studio time and just ended up with me shooting it at home with available light lol. P.s the logo wasn't the same since it was their 100th anniversary that should have been a sign right there.....



First one is the original from the agency McCann Erickson, London. And the bottom one the right is mine :)
(even more off then I remembered =P)

No comments:

Post a Comment