Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Trip to China confirmed!!

It's offical I'll be going to China for 18 days from May the 4th -27th I think with 22 other up and coming photographers from Humber College with the fantastic Neil Fox as our leader. This will sorta be along the lines of my last trip with Humber but better and a heck of a lot more crazy. How? Well first off this isn't going to be your typical trip, this a Mr.Fox adventure trip! 18days of non stop adrenaline with white water rafting, kayaking, rock climbing and oh did I mention mention sleeping on the Great Wall of China? Not only that our gallery showing will be a lot bigger than the France one and will also be taking part in the 2012 Contact photography festival here in Toronto! Needless to say I'm without a doubt head over heels excited hence the rise in cliches; oh how I wish it was May already. I feel that my body of work this time round will be a lot stronger since I've grown more since my last trip and over the year as well and I'll also benifit by staying in the country longer and getting more immeresd in the culture to truly capture China. Soooo to wrap it up I'm going to China! Guess I should have taken Mandarin in high school instead of Japanese huh?

P.s Out of the 22 photographers going 18 of which are female.....Neil Fox you have no idea the trouble you just got your self in XD

No comments:

Post a Comment