Thursday, April 7, 2011

You haven't been abandoned

Been extremly busy as of late as we speak I'm heading over to Twist for the opening reception of Anthology a group fine art exhibit featuring me and 75 of my classmates. I'm running late though I was shooting in the studio some commercial work for my portfolio and last track of time as usual :) Check out some pics b4 of behind the scenes stuff as i set up and etc. I must say sometimes i have the crazy/busiest sits compared to others which I took pics of my last sets.

P.s that jumbo tripod with the plexi box was taken from the portrait studio and apprently that is not allowed...tell me that before i drag it to the basement!! Getting that up a ramp with heeled shoes not easy lol

P.p.s like my dumbbell on the back of my tripod? Gotta do what u got to do to grab those angles!lol

Sent from my HTC

©2011 All Rights Reserved Kadeisha Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment