Thursday, February 9, 2012

I'm making waffles!

Had the day off today and woke up early because of the sunlight again. So I  decided to pull out the waffle marker I  just bought and have a quick shoot. Btw you know you have a strange sleeping patterns when your co-worker calls you at 10:00 a.m. and is very shocked to find out your actually awake at a decent hour of the day.......T_T Just to be clear I don't work night shifts I work 8:30 a.m. -4:30 p.m. 3 days a week. If you give me a day I will sleep the day away if I have nothing to do ^_^

Anyways still editing these photos and cleaning up, had a giant spill of maple syrup at the end of the shoot.....


Then I started stabbing blackberries for fun :)

Until next time
-Kiddy



©2012 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED KADEISHA RICHARDS

No comments:

Post a Comment