Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Felisha & Kris Wedding Preview

Now I don't shoot weddings often; however, when it's a destination wedding to Punta Cana and it's a amazing couple like Felisha & Kris who can decline? It was an amazing trip with a lot of memorial moments one of which is that it was my birthday the same day as the wedding and the bride and groom decided to get the waiters to give me a lap dance.....like a said not your ordinary couple.

Anyways check out a few of the images bellow and a preview of the highlight reel. I'm still working on the images a full post should follow by next week.




Kris - Groom


Felisha - Bride







Danielle - Groomsmen/girl also my roommate from China






I didn't get a chance to go into town for long but did mangage to sneak off the resort for a bit on morning.


I think thats their president in the background
or someone trying to get elected, his face is everywhere :s 

Saw this kid baby we stopped by the church but didn't get a chance to 
take her photo, luckily we saw her again while passing by another church. 



©2012 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED KADEISHA RICHARDS

No comments:

Post a Comment