Thursday, February 17, 2011

A day of discovery

It's been awile hasn't it? Haiii
Just a quick update on my life as of late:
1.still attending humber for photography *final strech*!
2. 2 weeks off of school starting next week! But will be interning everyday of that break with amazing photographers in toronto!
3. Been working on my portfolio direction and creation of a website so look foreward =D i
4. Interning @ Twist Gallery and I'm offically inviting you to the offical launch party TWIST IN MOTION! A jam packed night with great food, art, music, and ppl! Ill post the poster once i get on my laptop currently on my phone

5. Had a diacovery day with one of my favorite classmates of all time Ashley TOFU! A very interesting day in deed a day at the beach during winter climbing the glaceirs and recieving worrying stares as to how close we were to the edge.....sushi and much more heres some snaps from the day.

I'll post legit pictures later tonight maybe probably not have a interview tomorrow so i should sleep!

Later Days

P.s new phone N97 is in the shop was given a HTC Desire Z as a replacement I refuse to give it back I love this phone! Although there are some aspects of my n97 i wished it had though =D

Sent from my HTC


1 comment:

  1. Hey! Found you through blogger.
    How did you like your program at Humber?
    I'm thinking of doing the Portrait 1 night course there :D

    ReplyDelete