Friday, February 18, 2011

The Night

Currently sitting in McDz sipping apple juice and editing pictures at 8am. Why? Remember that interview I told you I had today? Guess who was a overly excited and showed up at 8am when she was supposed to be there at 10? ME! lol at least I know where it is now better early then late as they say.

So shoot some food/commercial stuff last night which was interesting my food styling skills are all over the map went in with one idea came out with something completely different; while cleaning up and started shooting all over again XP 

Here's some samples of the night still working on the post production.






*The shot of the Asahi was very random to say the least found it in my room from a pervious shoot and figured why not? Still deciding how I want to edit it =S*


No comments:

Post a Comment