Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Currently editing: Raspberry Souffle

Well hello again wink wink nudge nudge.......
I've been told several times this week that I'm weird and to that I say weird or totally awesome!?.....
Seriously though yesterday I made a Raspberry Souffle whoot whoot! Way to hot to be in my kitchen though had a headache for like 5 hours pretty sure thats not normal...so the plan for this week was to do a shoot a day this week being themed desserts but today my brother took over my studio a.k.a my living room and refused to move because god forbid he couldn't go a day without playing Call of Duty on the big screen, dude shouldn't you be in summer school by the way? lol and I also got a call to go to North Campus tomorrow as well so not a lot of time to shot and make everything is there? It also doesn't help that some of the things I was planning to make was a: Raspberry Silk Cake, French Macarons, Ferrero Rocher Tarts and others....can't I ever just make cookies or something? ^_^

Yeah so here's one of the shots I'm currently editing so yeahhhh........







©2011 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED KADEISHA RICHARDS

No comments:

Post a Comment