Friday, July 8, 2011

Experimenting

A few things today: 
1. Shot Chocolate Macarons
2.Started playing around with text
3.Got my delivery of Vanilla Beans from France finally...(long story short cheaper on ebay then any store in Toronto, but there was a postal strike)
4.Got my new business card sample pack from MOO printer profiles a bit off need to adjust colour and change images
5.A few DIY  projects are going to start happening soon some of which are a camera slider and a soft box for my SB-900. Will be pretty easy once I round up supplies.
6.Started up a Vimeo (sp?) account the ex film student in me is starting to emerge *Kid Pix Voice* "OH NOOO!".....and yeah I think thats all for now -__-

Too warm in my place filling started to get soft :( 
Still taste good though :)

Macaron recipes pretty much all follow the same recipe give or take various flavours and colour this is the one I used this time but I aged my egg whites for around 3 or 4 days and used a different filling recipe the ends up pretty much the same. Also yeah there will be spelling, grammer and all sorts of errors in that recipe didn't really prof read....me no like english ^_^


Vanilla Beans smell so good! 
The tapes just there to hide my address because that's just dangerous lol 

A few of the sample cards. I can't figure out how to rotate at the moment :(


Sent from my HTC

No comments:

Post a Comment