Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Bullets of Life - Jan 30, 2013

Hello hello!

Welcome to "Bullets of Life"! A monthly post updating you on what I'm doing and where I'm going.
Why bullets? Let's be honest I suck at writing, I'm a person of few words (I just get tongue tied a lot T_T), and grammer pisses me off to be frank. ^_^ Aren't you excited?!

Without further ado:

1. Shooting a wedding next week in North Bay on Feb 9, 2013

2. Planning a "I put that shit on everything - Pulled Pork edition" photoshoot! Be very excited

3. Editing a slew of images old and new

4. Updating website  - deleting and adding

5. Went to NYC for the holidays expect a few images from that.

6. Got some LED lights so expect some video production to start coming out

7. Working on new marketing strategies

8. "Made in China" the gallery show I was in last year is still alive and kicking! You can see some images online at www.vistek.ca or in-stores in their gallery check the website for dates and locations. Next stop Ottawa!

9. Another summer another adventure. I'll be heading to Ecuador and Peru for 21 April 26 - May 17!

10. My bank account is gasping for air after having to pay for #9! T_T

11. Might go to culinary school in the fall.....

Until next time....



No comments:

Post a Comment