Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Drink It Up

Jesus I'm really bad with this blogging thing aren't I?
I always think I posted something but that was just me pre planning a post then forgetting about it T_T

Can I change? Maybe. Will I? I'll try :)
Friday's are my days off so I'm planning on posting every Friday, and believe me I have a ridiculous amount of unedited photos that need to get done and uploaded!  So that will last awhile along with all the new stuff I'm shooting.

To make up for the lack of post I give you two drink shots I've done recently. Haven't really shot/styled drinks in a while so this has been a learning curve. Expect me to push a few more within the next month.

I love adding text, it looks more complete to me.

Next post: Bullets of Life

Later days!



©2013 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED KADEISHA RICHARDS

No comments:

Post a Comment