Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Restless NIght

Tonight's just one of those restless nights of tossing and turning, I always find it hard sleeping during the summer also feel as if I should be doing something. I did end up doing something to tire me out, I started editing a image from the day before which you can check out bellow along with some behind the scene snaps of the "set". To cure my restlessness I was also researching for a weekend get away with friends coming up in August to New York, but then I got side tracked and starting looking into places for my trip next year (can you tell I like to plan ahead?) found some really good deals and these are the following places I'm thinking of; South Korea(#1), Japan, Greece, India, Sri Lanka, & Australia. Might even do a two in one trip since some of these places are near each other. If anyones been to any of these places let me know what you thought or if you want to be my travel buddy speak now or forever hold your peace! ^_^  



I went to clean my glass as soon as I touched it the glass snapped in my hands....fail!! Still used it though and will continue too :) p.s please ignore the bread thats a whole other issue. ^_^


Say hello to my mothers jungle back there and my pot of rice hanging out on our house printer ^_^
I guarantee the tv was off when I shooting...Ghost Whisperer.....



©2011 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED KADEISHA RICHARDS

No comments:

Post a Comment