Thursday, June 16, 2011

Still For A Moment

Still for a moment.
Generally I never shoot still life i.e fruits & Vegetables never seems right when I do it rather blah maybe thats because I never have any direction to go with it or something meh. Did a random shoot today had one idea in mind but my limitations in my knife skills stopped me from completing task one and changing it up completely fruit salad to follow. Second shoot was of Red Chili Peppers and Pepper Flakes shot on some wood planks I destroyed the other night to get a distressed feel, can't wait to shoot like a rustic food shot but that will have to wait for a while think im going to stop styling and shoot for a bit after I finish of what I have in my fridge and concentrate on editing previous sessions and work on my book and hopefully somewhere in all that get a job ...^.^

Started as a pear, apple, & fennel salad tower but I failed @ slicing thin enough pieces 
so I'll try again in the future,  but in the meanwhile heres a apple, pear, banana, orange, walnut and olive oil salad....can you tell I just raided the kitchen? lol 








2 out of 3 distressed planks


While editing these decided to use clamps to stop my hair from blowing because of the fan....I enjoy thinking outside of the box =P
(Theres no emoto for the face im making right now which is sad T_T) 





©2011 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED KADEISHA RICHARDS

1 comment: